Where are you located?
1 Trafalgar Sq. Suite 200 Nashua, NH 03063
What shall I bring with me to the tax appointment?
Tax Appointment Checklist
Personal information –
- Last years income tax if you are a new client
- Name, address, Social Security number and Date of Birth for yourself, spouse and dependents
- Dependent Provider, Name, Address, Tax ID and S.S.N.
- Banking information if Direct Deposit Required
Income Data Required –
- Wages and/or Unemployment
- Interest and/or Dividend Income
- State/Local income tax refunded
- Social Assistance Income
- Pension/Annuity/Stock or Bond Sales
- Contract/Partnership/Trust/Estate Income
- Gambling/Lottery Winnings and Losses/Prizes/Bonus
- Alimony Income
- Rental Income
- Self Employment/Tips
- Foreign Income
Expense Data Required –
- Dependent Care Costs
- Education/Tuition Costs/Materials Purchased
- Mortgage/Home Equity Loan Interest/Mortgage Insurance
- Employment Related Expenses
- Gambling/Lottery Expenses
- Tax Return Preparation Expenses
- Investment Expenses
- Real Estate Taxes
- Estimated Tax Payments to Federal and State Government and Dates Paid
- Home Property Taxes
- Charitable Contributions Cash/Non-Cash
- Purchase qualifying for Residential Energy Credit
- IRA Contributions/Retirement Contributions
- Home Purchase/Moving Expenses
Do you charge extra for Electronic Filing?
No, Electronic Filing, (E-file) is included for all taxing authorities that accept E-filing. However, the state of New Hampshire currently does not have the capability of E-filing so all NH tax returns are required to be signed and mailed.